Saturday, May 9, 2015

Garelick 19546 I-O Swim Platform With Telescoping Ladder in my opinion


The few days earlier. I'm looking for information on the Garelick 19546 I-O Swim Platform With Telescoping Ladder, so i have to tell.


Garelick 19546 I-O Swim Platform With

Garelick 19546 I-O Swim Platform With Telescoping Ladder


Garelick I-O Swim Platform with Telescope LadderFor use on Inboard/Outboard transomsStainless steel wrap-around 1 diameter railsMounts at a 10 angle on transomDurable high density white polyethylene platform (18W X 15-1/2D X 3/4H) Rail Height 12-1/2 above and below platformElectropolished stainless steel 2 step ladderLadder steps telescope down easilyPoly comfort stepsStainless steel hardwareLength deployed 22-3/4Length stowed 17 Overall height 5 Width 13.5 Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's financial system. We should be careful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything you need for a smaller amount when on the net. Please read on to discover getting the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Outdoor Sports



0 comments:

Post a Comment